8/4/26

Today I didn't do much. I am really scared of school starting back up. It's kind of bringing me back to reality now that it's August and we start in 20 days. I'm not even completely caught up on my clinical stuff yet, but I'm better than I was. I guess CastleBranch is updated now even though the only thing I updated was my T-Spot test. And I basically have the My Clinical Exchange and St. Francis stuff done. I just don't want to start going to clinicals and studying for exams and all that. Ugh...

So I haven't done anything fun in August yet. Today I woke up kinda early, some time around 8 AM, but didn't really do much. I stayed in the basement until like, noon at least, just playing piano, watching YouTube, and losing in Fortnite. Last night I was playing Roblox with Olivia and Walmart Kim K and drinking some vodka mixed with a Poppi drink. That was interesting.

I left at around 2 PM to bring Troy's old bed back over to Frank's Hill because there's no beds in the bedrooms over there. So we loaded that up and drove separately over there. My dad really wanted me to go vote because it was the election day for county commissioner and some tax amendments and stuff, and I almost did, only because he really wanted me to, but I didn't. Mainly because I really don't care about any of that or even know what it is, but also because my dad was running late and wanted to make it to Frank's Hill. So we went there and unloaded the bed.

Then I was over at the house for a while and I started putting the bed frame together. I also ate some food, watched several episodes of The Office, and watched some YouTube.

Then I did do something kinda fun. I went to watch the new Spider-Man movie with my sister. We got the tickets a couple of days ago because this movie is really popular and there were hardly any decent seats left. So the only time we could get was 10:20 PM. So I met her there and we saw Matthew Hitt, Jonathon Phipher, and Anthony Kerns from Saxony there. Then I ran into Indian Nathan and talked to him for a bit at the concessions. It was a bit awkward. We got free popcorn since it was Tuesday and Janell also got a slushy and some French fries. The actual movie was pretty good. I definitely liked No Way Home better, but this one was good. The highlights were an actual good Hulk again, the fight against The Hand ninjas, and the swinging scenes. Peter's mutations were cool, too. We stayed for the post-credit scene, which was not worth it, and then on the way out, I am pretty sure I saw Kyle Whitlow from TKE.

After the movie, it was past 1 AM, so I went to Frank's Hill and smoked part of a cigar while listening to music and looking at the stars. Then I took a shower, watched another couple episodes of The Office and went to bed in my new bed.

So today was alright just for the movie. 4.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment