So today I had work again, and it wasn't too great. Mainly because I decided to get drunk last night and play Roblox, and I kind of had a hangover for most of my shift today. But Roblox was really fun last night, I got a bunch of people to subscribe to my YouTube channel and made some friends.
Anyways, yeah I actually threw up at work in the bathroom. Then I took a Zofran and I was basically good for the rest of the day. Today it was me, Kaden, Parker, and Vanessa as the transporters. I also vlogged a little throughout the day for a work vlog thing I'm doing. Us transporters played a round of hangman in the CDU back room, so that was kind of fun. My word was sticky note. I don't think too much else happened that shift, just ordinary things. I stayed a little late because the last transport took a while. I ended up doing 20 something today.
Then I got a 32 oz sweet tea, went home, and ate a delicious chicken, bacon, ranch sandwich from Panera Bread that my mom had brought over there for me. I went to bed at around midnight, but woke up at 3 AM and couldn't fall back asleep until 7 AM when it was already light outside. So that was weird.
It was a 3/10 day today, nothing exciting happened, but I had a good sandwich.
No comments:
Post a Comment