8/9/26

Today I woke up at 10:30 AM and took a shower and played some piano. My dad was at church and my mom was already over at Frank's Hill when I woke up.

Around noon I went over to Frank's Hill because I was going to meet my mom and sister and we were going to go to a yard sale thing, so we met and drove there together, but there was no one there, so I guess it wasn't really going on today or something. Then Janell convinced my mom to go to Olive Garden, so we went there to eat, and it was really good. I had two bowls of zuppa toscana soup, a breadstick and a half, and salmon and broccoli. Janell and my mom just got soup and salad. After that we went to Menard's for returns and a few things and then to Walmart for some more stuff for the house over there. I also talked to them some about Julia, which I'd never done before, but I was talking about work stuff and she came up.


We went back to Frank's Hill, got some stuff done, then they left and I left shortly after. At home, I really didn't do much. I played with the dogs some, took a nap, played piano, then watched Fargo that evening, which was a pretty good movie.

So that was my day, pretty boring for the most part. 3.5/10. The Olive Garden was the highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment