8/12/26

Quick recap of the day. I woke up at Frank's Hill early because the sun was shining in my face again, but I fell back asleep until 11 AM or so. I took a shower and got ready, then went home. At home my dad wanted me to help give the dogs a bath, so we did that. We didn't give Opal one because her groomer said not to, so we're just going to take her back to the groomer soon. But I gave Chowder one and he gave Max one. It was probably not a good day to do that, because we gave them one in the creek, and it was pretty dried up because it hasn't rained in a while. My mom made a stir fry thing for supper with chicken, vegetables, and rice, so that was pretty good. Then I went to HealthPoint to workout and I had another pretty good workout there. While I was there, it started storming and there was this super loud thunder, but I didn't really know how bad it was until I left. It was a really weird storm because by the time I left, it wasn't really raining, but it was lightening like crazy, like every couple of seconds. And it was pretty hard to get home, because there were at least ten trees down that I almost ran into. The road was also flooded in some areas. But I did eventually get home. I had to turn around several times and take some backroads, but I made it, and luckily my power wasn't out or anything.

So that was the day. At least I got a good workout. 2.5/10 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment