8/10/26

Today I didn't do much again. I woke up around noon, went out to the pool and swam and laid in the sun for about an hour. Then I played piano, ate a leftover slice of pizza, drank some sweet tea, and did nothing. I really can't remember what I did all day. At around 4 PM, I got the Jeep out and had to move my dad's backhoe. Then I went to Trail of Tears with Opal and it was a nice little drive. I didn't bring a leash for her, so I couldn't really let her out for too long, but we sat down by the lake. Then I went home and ate a waffle and bacon that my mom had made. Then I went to HealthPoint and had a pretty hard workout for the first time in a while, and then met Janell afterwards at her house. She had been in St. Louis all day with Allison, and I met her to pick up the Raising Cane's meal I had her get me. Then I went to Frank's Hill to grab my retainer, and then I went home.

So today was boring once again and I feel like I didn't do anything. 3/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment