Today I had work again, so I got up at 10 AM, got ready, drank a coffee that my mom made for me, and left at 11:30 AM.
There was a big change at the hospital since I'd last been there. The main hallway between Elevator D and the med tele unit was closed down for construction. So that changed a lot of the routes that we had to take, and it was really annoying. The transporters today were me, Brayden, Vanessa, and Briley. So not a great roster. But I talked to Brayden some since he was here until 6:30 PM. It was really busy today until about 7:30 PM or so. I had to run a lot of samples to the laboratory and take the long way, had to push some beds solo, stuff like that. For one, I waited like forty-five minutes at MRI and then had to take the patient straight to CT afterwards, so that was a long one. Nothing really extraordinary happened today. I actually played Papa's Cluckeria for like, hours today. Every free chance I had. I bought that game for my phone this morning before work, and it is pretty addicting. I miss playing the Papa's games. Actually, there was an interesting patient that I got after I wrote that above. There was a guy from room 20 down in the ER who was going through some kind of religious psychosis or something. A caregiver guy had to come with me. The patient wouldn't let me remove the leads off of his chest, he was reading from a Bible all the way up to his room, kept talking to himself, and would only do something if you said, "Jesus would want you to do this," or something. So that was interesting. By the end of the day, I think I had 33 requests done and 40 flights of stairs.
I went to Frank's Hill, ate the Chick-fil-A that my mom left for me over here (thanks mom), also made some mac and cheese because I was still hungry, watched The Office, played more Cluckeria, took a shower, listened to music, and went to bed at 3 AM.
Today was a boring, kind of long day at work, with no fun people to talk to. 3/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment