8/11/26

I'm just going to quickly recap today because not much happened again. I was at home all morning, I went swimming for a couple of hours around noon, then I went to town because I was bored. I went to Walmart and bought a flower pot and a Lego Batman polybag, then picked up Popeyes because I had a gift card, and ate that at Arena Park. It was also really hot out today, so that wasn't too pleasant. After that I went to Frank's Hill. I also tried filming some of the day for a YouTube video, but I don't think it's going to turn out that great. My dad showed up to mow over there and I helped him load some things up into his truck, like the old toilet and vanity. I went and worked out again this evening, then I went back, watched Avenger's Infinity War and The Office, and went to bed.

So today was bad again, maybe a 2/10. There's just nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment