8/5/26

Today was a very boring day for me. I woke up really early because I slept in my new bedroom at Frank's Hill and there aren't curtains in that room yet, so the sun woke me up. But I still fell back asleep until around noon, when Janell called me. She wanted me to go to El Kolibri, where she works, to get buy some empanadas that she thought I'd like. So I got ready and went there.

I got to El Kolibri and she was talking to some Christian group who were promoting an addict recovery group thing, but once they left, she got me two of the empanadas. She sat down with me to eat, since they weren't busy at all in there. They were chicken curry empanadas and they actually were pretty good. I was going to leave after that, but my mom called Janell and said she was also coming in. So I stayed to talk to my mom some, too. Maggie was downstairs working so my mom talked to her some before we left. She was going over to Frank's Hill to work on the bathtub and paint and whatnot, so I went back over there too.

Over there I really didn't help that much. I always feel lazy when we're over there working. If I'm by myself, I'm more productive. I don't know how that works. So I did a whole lot of nothing. She left at probably around 5 PM and I took a nap until 7 PM before leaving to go home, too.

At home I brushed the dogs out some, got a haircut from my mom, took a shower, made some ramen, watched The Office and The Walking Dead, and went to bed.

So today was horribly boring and I felt very unproductive and that I wasted one of my limited days of free summertime. 2/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment