7/5/26

Today I woke up at Janell's house because that's where I slept after the Fourth of July yesterday. I actually didn't wake up until noon, when Janell had already left and came back from her church job. I slept so late because I hardly got any sleep from her stupid cat waking me up at all hours of the night. Anyways, I left and went home pretty soon after that.

When I got home, my mom said we were going to go ahead and leave today for our Niagara Falls trip we were planning. So I started packing some for that. My mom was getting pretty worked up already and I kept playing Minecraft instead of packing and that didn't help. But I got packed pretty quickly, got things I needed out of my car, said bye to the animals, and all that. Janell got home around 3:30 PM probably and she got ready, too. My dad fed the orange cat and checked some stuff at his building, and we were gone a little after 4.

We stopped at Burger King in Cape first, because everyone (besides me, I wanted Culver's) wanted to go there. I got a pretty good double cheeseburger though. I also got a Kidd's sweet tea because we had to fill up with gas. Then we left Cape and didn't stop until we got to a rest stop. In the car I actually played some Minecraft for a bit because I brought my laptop. We kept driving until we got to Evansville, Indiana, where we stayed at a Holiday Inn.

My mom and sister actually went to McDonald's once we were here because Janell wanted coffee, and they brought me a free cheeseburger back. Apparently her coffee wasn't too good, she said it tasted like tea. I went and filled up the ice container because that's always my job, then I played some more Minecraft. My dad was finding some interesting movies on TV. He also had the crazy quote of, "Look up videos of girls farting after colonoscopies."

It took me a while to fall asleep and I watched several YouTube videos, including finishing the rewatch of the Chris Chan documentary. So I slept from about 2:30 to 7 AM.

Today not too much happened, but it was the start of a vacation, so it was still a 5/10 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment