Today was the start of my three day streak of working. So I got up a little after 11 AM, took a shower, got ready, brushed my teeth, all of that. And I was out the door by 11:40. I got a sweet tea from Kidd's and was at work right at noon.
Work was pretty good today. There were a lot of transporters, maybe too many. There was Julia, Parker, Brendan, and me. Parker was actually really annoying today, just because he just does things weird and I feel like he blames me for stuff that isn't really my fault. Like we bumped into a door or something with a bed, but he was the one pulling the bed, I was holding the door open as far as I could. And he was like, "Bronson!" Like boy. And I had to move like four beds with him. He also kept talking about this house that he wants to buy on Terry Street or something. He was a little obsessed with that. I talked to Julia quite a bit too. I had to tell her about me knocking the drinking fountain off the wall a couple of weeks ago, we talked about Love Island, and she told me a message that Lance had for us. That he wants the transporters to start doing more and documenting everything they do. Like moving IV poles and wheelchairs and marking all of that. And Brendan said that Lance said he wants us to start staying down at the CDU. I don't know how well that's gonna work. I don't think anything else really crazy happened. I only had like, 15 or 16 transports done at the end of the day.
Afterwards I went to Frank's Hill, made some beef stroganoff Hamburger Helper, ate the whole box (because I literally ate nothing all day), watched YouTube, and started watching Aliens, but I fell asleep. And that was that.
So today was literally just work, as all my work days are. But at least there were good transporters to talk to. 4.5/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment