Today I had work so I didn't do really anything that morning except put off getting up until 11 o'clock, taking a shower, brushing my teeth, doing my twenty push-ups, and leaving.
Work was alright. Mark and Brayden were there at first. Nothing really crazy happened. I had a guy from neuro who kept talking about Ford Groves for some reason. I had to take him to MRI. I had to bring a guy in a bariatric bed back from ultrasound by myself. That really wasn't too bad though, but the steer mode was making a weird squeaking noise. Towards the end, I didn't have any from about 6:30 to 9:30, so I put in a couple of fake ones, like wheelchair requests, so it didn't look like I was doing nothing. I watched an episode of The Walking Dead because I kind of miss that era when I was into that. I had to bring a bigger guy up to neuro from the ER, and he was really nice. He told me thanks and that I probably wasn't thanked enough.
After work I drove home, talked to my dad some, ate two big bowls of chicken pot pie, tried finishing Aliens, and went to sleep.
So today was work and it was boring. 3/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment