Today was another work day, so I got up from the couch I slept on, got ready, took a shower and all of that, then my mom showed up at around 11:30 because she was going to work some on the house. She brought me Chick-fil-A chicken minis, hashbrowns, and a sweet tea, so that was nice. Then I left and got to work at noon.
Work wasn't too bad, it felt like it went by pretty fast. There were a lot of transporters there. Cali was with Julia and Maci, training them. Brendon was there and apparently he was already by himself and done training, and I don't really know if he was ready for that yet. He had to come ask me how to get to PACU. Then Mark was also there and I think he was on his own now. I helped him move a patient in a bed up to Cardiac Pavilion and we saw Carolyn. She called me a sweetie pie and Jimmy was like, "Sweetie pie?" That was kind of funny. So there were six transporters for a while. I think it was Julia's last day training, too. I didn't really talk to her until Cali left, but we talked some. We did a few transports together and talked about Love Island. I was by myself after 4:30 because all the other transporters had left by then. It was kind of busy but not horrible.
After work I went home and didn't do much, just watched YouTube. I've been watching Stampy's Quest series again, I feel like I watch that a lot, but it's funny and kind of comforting. I think it was around 3 AM before I went to sleep.
Today was like a 5/10. It was just a work day, but work wasn't bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment