6/25/26

Today I had work again and didn't do much that morning. I got up at 10 AM, took a shower, brushed my teeth, did all that, and left at 11:45 to get to work at noon. I saw Zach from my nursing cohort on my way into the hospital and he said he was there because his sister-in-law was giving birth.

Work itself was alright. I was training Brendon again today and he was there the whole day with me, from noon to 10:30. So we spent quite a bit of time together. Briley was also there and was training Julia and some other blonde-haired girl who was last week, too. So I talked to Julia some again and she came with me and Brendon to get a PACU patient. We talked some about Owala water bottles, places we've traveled to, and how homey the first floor of the hospital feels. But work wasn't really that busy, I only did like 18 or 19 I think. I listened to almost the whole The Wall album throughout the day.

Then I don't remember what I did after work. I think I just went back to Frank's Hill and I think I watched some early Stampy videos again. I've been watching the old archived Lovely World videos, just because they're kinda nostalgic I guess.

So that was my day. Training people is kind of fun, and I got to talk to Julia. So 5/10 day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment