6/24/26

Today I woke up around 10:30 or so and went to work at noon. At work I had to train a guy named Brendon and it was his second day. I've been doing a lot of training here recently, last week with Julia, Parker, and Vanessa, and then now Brendon. I was with him from noon until 4:30, when he left. At around 2, my mom asked if I wanted a drink or anything, since she also worked today. I kinda did, so I went down to meet her in the cafeteria. Brendon also came and my mom got him a burger and drink, too. I don't think anything too significant happened at work today. Kim, one of the med tele nurses dropped that she went to high school with my dad and knew him, so that was weird. It was really slow and I had none for around 2 hours from 7:30 to 9:30. So I had around 26 done by the time I left. Then I went back to Frank's Hill, played some Minecraft, watched some YouTube, played some Sims 4, and went to bed at 3 AM.

Today was basically only work, but it wasn't awful. 4/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment